Goals: Week One

So, I might  not always do a weekly follow-up on my goals, but I figured I would start out that way as I learn to make these things part of my routine :)

I'm not going to give any update on things that I haven't made any progress on, because really what fun is that to read? Ha!

Here is where I stand as the first week came to a close in 2014...

#3.  Read 50 books:  Read The Hunger Games.  Yes, I know I'm incredibly late to the game! 1 book down, 49 to go...

#18.  Instagram 365:  I'm rocking at this one!  4/365 :)

(1) Cinco learning to play trumpet with Daddy  (2)  Ellie playing peek-a-boo after bath time  (3) Ellie had her wellness check and got the green light to start "solids"  (4)  Looks like the swaddle can no longer contain those little arms  (5)  Sneak peek at the coming week ;)

#19 & #20:  Cinco and Ellie 365:  4/4 on both! Will have to upload pictures later.  So glad I forced myself to make this as a goal with a real camera.  The iPhone is way too convenient (and sometimes easier).

#42:  Weekly Empties:  Feels good to be putting items to use that I've had hanging around in random drawers, shelves, cabinets etc.  Here are my first 7 items I chose.  

Sorry for the awful iPhone pic and the big 'ol knee in the corner ;)

I think I will only give updates as I finish the items since there would be many repeats otherwise.  Last week I used up the Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Cleanse and Nourish Shampoo (bottom row, middle).  I got this (and the conditioner) as a free sample in the mail.  Okay, I have to ask, am I the only person that finishes up shampoo long before conditioner? So annoying! Anyway, I love the way this shampoo smells and it was nice to reminisce a little since this is the set I took to the hospital when I had Ellie (aww!).  More importantly though, it made my hair feel really clean and made it look really soft and shiny.  Would definitely buy again!

There ya go, my progress so far.  How are you doing on your goals?






No comments:

Post a Comment